Friday, April 27, 2018

Firenze

We bused from Siena to Florence in the morning for day drip. We did a walk out of the Rick Steves book and a guided tour of the Uffici Gallery where some of the most famous art in the world is kept. Highlights from the day are the Duomo(Cathedral), Piazza Dei Uffici, Ponte Vecchio (The old bridge) and the some of the art from the gallery itself. 

I liked Siena better as the vibe was more relaxed. Florence was flat, busy and without much greenery in the touristy areas.














We ended the day with a flight to Barcelona. As I write this, our legs are wrecked from a day of walking around and our tour in the Sangrada Familia.

2 comments:

rosanovfx said...

Hey guys, love all the pics and updates!! I haven't commented on anything as of yet so I thought I'd comment here and just say how happy I've been looking at all these pictures. I actually cried a bit (ok, a lot) in my suite here at work looking at all the family pics....I miss everyone but I'm so pleased Nic got to see them and Ted got to meet them!

Lots of love,
Rosano and famiglia

Ted said...

Right on dude! Thanks for following along. Good to hear from you